2014 Asia-Pacific Regional ECD Conference, Manila, Philippines
“Early Childhood Development on the Global Agenda – Building partnerships for sustainability and harmony”
Strand 1: Partnerships and Alliance Building for ECD
Strand 2: Contributing to Sustainable Development through ECD
Strand 3: Building Social Cohesion through ECD
China’s Fourth International Early Childhood Development (ECD) and Poverty Reduction Summit and 2015 Asia-Pacific Regional ECD Conference, Beijing, China
Main theme: ‘The transformative power of ECD for equitable Development’,
Subtheme 1: The child
Subtheme 2: Immediate environment the child lives in
Subtheme 3: Society
'The transformative power of ECD: the importance of holistic interventions'
1. Policies and programmes which address the holistic nature of ECD in a broader spectrum that integrates but is not limited to health and nutrition, responsive caregiving, early learning, and protection.
2. Approaches which focus on equitable access to, and participation in, these holistic programmes and which therefore address discrimination based on gender, economic status, vulnerability, language/ethnicity, disability, and geography.
3. Quality monitoring of outcomes/measurements/indicators (how countries monitor the ECD-related targets in the SDGs) with special reference to inequity.
2018 Asia-Pacific Regional ECD Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal hosted by Government of Nepal
Main theme: ‘Towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: what is a successful multi-sectoral approach to ECD?’
(i) health and nutrition;
(ii) responsive caregiving;
(iii) early learning;
and (iv) safety and security.
Child Australia is proud to announce the 2019 Early Childhood Learning and Development Conference, Western Australia’s most anticipated event by all those that work with children across a range of professions.
2019 World Forum on Early Care and Education - Macao
REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE!
Building a firm foundation for ALL children through play
* Philippines to host first-ever world conference in Developmental Play
* Global experts meeting to help ensure that every child has the right to play and reach their fullest potential
* New approach reaches out to those who need it most, regardless of abilities
Sign up at :
2nd call for proposals for the Inclusion, Mobility, and Multilingual Education Conference: Exploring the role of languages for education and development. The proposal submission deadline has been extended to 14 March 2019.
Please submit your proposal at: https://goo.gl/forms/CZxKhNBz9F4QuS243