- National learning platforms and tools - by UNESCO *Just added
please visit: https://en.unesco.org/covid19/educationresponse/nationalresponses
- Distance learning solutions - by UNESCO *Just added
please visit: https://en.unesco.org/covid19/educationresponse/solutions
- Let's read at home (keep the fun and the learning going) - by the Asia's Foundation*Just added (available in multiple languages)
please visit: https://www.letsreadathome.org/
- Keeping the world’s children learning through COVID-19 - by UNICEF
With around 1.6 billion children unable to attend school in person, UNICEF is finding ways to keep them learning at home.
20 April 2020, by Jason Miks and John McIlwaine.
please visit: https://www.unicef.org/coronavirus/keeping-worlds-children-learning-through-covid-19
- Home-Based Activity Resources - GROW@Beanstalk (ECDA), Singapore
Home-based Learning Activities and Resources designed by preschools in Singapore. Available in English/ Chinese and Mother Tongue Languages.
please visit: https://www.ecda.gov.sg/growatbeanstalk/Pages/Home-Based%20Learning/Home-Based-Learning.aspx
- Week-by-Week Schedules to Help Week-by-Week Schedules to Help Plan At-Home Lessons and Activities for Kids in Grades Pre-K thru 6 - by Save the Children
please visit: https://www.savethechildren.org/us/what-we-do/emergency-response/coronavirus-outbreak/resources/weekly-schedules-at-home-learning-grades-pre-k-6
- Caring for each other by Sesame Workshop
please visit: ttps://www.sesamestreet.org/caring
- 30+ Virtual Field Trips for Kids - by Kim Vj (The Educators' Spin on it. Learning games and activities)
please visit: https://theeducatorsspinonit.com/virtual-field-trips-for-kids/
- Activities for bonding and learning from 0-12 months by Zero to Three
please visit: https://www.zerotothree.org/resources/1077-activities-for-bonding-and-learning-from-birth-to-12-months
- Learning activities and games for young children - by UNICEF China (Chinese)
for 0-3 years old , for 3-6 years old