The report is a call to action to address the full scale of the COVID-19 education emergency, with urgent action to save the education of a generation of children. We are calling on governments, donors, and the international community to come together to:
1. PLAN: Agree and implement a global COVID-19 education action plan.
2. INVEST: Commit to increased funding for education to recover from this crisis.
3. LEARN: Interventions should ensure the most marginalised are learning.
4. PROTECT: Ensure that all children are healthy, safe and well whilst out of school and when they return.
5. TRACK: Efforts to implement and fund the global education action plan must be tracked and actors held to account.