ARNEC holds webinars to connect the ECD community in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond on advocacies for early childhood development. ARNEC is committed to increase knowledge-base on ECD; we work with partners to generate and consolidate new knowledge through research, documentation of good practices, and the development and sharing of ECD tools and other resources.
ARNEC organised the webinar, Introduction to Save the Children's IDELA Data Explorer on 23 September, 6pm-7pm, Singapore time. The webinar was attended by ECCE/ ECD professionals, development workers, staff from NGOs, foundations, and academia from over 20 countries in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
• Become an IDELA partner and gain access to the toolkit
• Check out the Data Explorer
• Watch other webinars by Save the Children on adaptation and translation, or electronic data collection
• See how others have used IDELA through our case studies
• Visit the Community of Practice to see dozens of questions and answers about IDELA
For more information on IDELA, please visit: https://idela-network.org/