2024 ARNEC Regional Conference on Early Childhood Development
Visit the website for more information and to REGISTER now: 2024 ARNEC Regional Conference on Early Childhood Development
The 2024 Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Early Childhood Development (ECD) aims to drive actions and equip policy makers and practitioners with the tools and approaches to address current challenges in early childhood. Through the theme of the conference, ‘Investing in ECD: An effective pathway for building resilience and boosting sustainable development’, various ECD stakeholders will gather to exchange ideas, share diverse experiences and insights, and commit to a stronger ECD movement in the region.
- Raise awareness among policy makers and practitioners on the increasingly severe impacts of multiple crises on the nurturing care that young children receive and on their wellbeing and further development;
- Raise the profile of diverse voices, especially from the Asia Pacific region -- from policymakers, practitioners, and across public and private sectors;
- Strengthen advocacy efforts within the region on how ECCD policies, programs, and services need to adapt and gain traction in order to become instrumental in building resilience in the face of these crises;
- Share knowledge, tools and innovative practices developed at the national, sub-national, community and program level to promote resilience amongst young children, their families, communities, and ECCD programmes and workforce; and
- Strengthen multi-sectoral partnerships among ECCD and other stakeholders to support interventions that promote and/or strengthen resilience and create nurturing and sustainable environments for young children.